|Overview of the Pursuit PMV
The big, heavy-duty Pursuit PMV from Pride is a great off-road scooter, with 13″ wheels to handle rugged terrain. It has an 7.25 MPH top speed, standard full lighting package with directional signals and non-marking low profile tires. The Delta tiller is an excellent feature for those with limited hand dexterity; operate the scooter with a single finger or thumb, while resting your arms on the tiller sides.
|The Pursuit PMV offers independent front and rear dynamic suspension for smooth rides over bumpy terrain. The suspension and standard 13″ solid tires are great for outdoor use on uneven terrain. The seat can also easily recline for added comfort.|
We like the fact that although the Pursuit is a large scooter, it can be disassembled easily. It has great standard features and is durable and reliable. The charging port is located on the tiller, making it a breeze to access.
|Delta tiller with wraparound handles
Front and rear suspension
Full lighting package includes turn signals and headlight
Large 13″ low profile solid tires
Top Speed: 8.00 mph
Drive Range: 14.00 miles
Heaviest Piece: 95 lbs.
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Weight: 339.5 lbs.
Outstanding outdoor performance with luxurious features.
The Pursuit® incorporates a blend of power, style and performance to handle rugged outdoor terrain.
With an active lifestyle in mind, the powerful drivetrain, 24 Volt, 4-pole motor for increased power, 3.56” ground clearance and maximum speed of 8 mph combine power and torque to accelerate your outdoor experience.
Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 13” low-profile solid tires, front and rear suspension, high-back reclining seat, full lighting package that includes directional signals and large lower headlight for pathway illumination, infinitely-adjustable tiller, front basket and rearview mirror.
- 24V, 4-pole DC motor for increased power.
- Infinite adjusting tiller angle w/conveniently located handle.
- Feather-touch disassembly.
- Powerful drive train, features 120 amp microprocessor based controller.
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders.
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle-adjustable, lower headlight.
- Large 13″ low profile solid tires for excellent outdoor performance.
|Front Tires||3″ x 13″ Solid|
|Rear Tires||13″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8 mph|
|Ground Clearance||3.56″ at mid frame|
|Turning Radius**||67.75″ Left, 66.75″ Right|
|Overall Width of Base**||25.25″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||24.75″-26.25″|
|Seat Type||Reclining High Back w/Sliders and Headrest (18″x18″)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||17″-18.75″|
|Battery Weight||38 lbs. each (NF-22 or 55 AH) or 53 lbs. each (Group 24 or 75AH)|
(2) Group 24
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||NF-22: Up to 14 miles
G24: Up to 19 miles
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A (NF-22)
Off-board, 8A (Group 24)
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||95 lbs (Front Section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year pro-rata on drivetrain;
2-year limited on electronics
|Promotional Material||Pride Pursuit Promotion|
|Video||Pursuit® Sport 36 Volt Mobility Scooter Overview.mp4|
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)