|The Pursuit XL PMV from Pride Mobility is a rugged and heavy duty scooter with great comfort and safety features. It features a 400 lb. weight capacity and Delta tiller with wraparound handles for easier handling. It has a full LED lighting package that includes turn signals and a headlight. The large 13″ pneumatic tires and front and rear suspension create a smoother ride and better handling and outdoor performance.|
|Speedy 8.5 MPH and 21.7 mile range
Full LED lighting package for greater safety
13″ pneumatic tires with front and rear suspension
Top Speed: 8.50 mph
Drive Range: 22.13 miles
Heaviest Piece: 259.9 lbs.
Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Weight: 365.9 lbs.
|The Pursuit XL also has a deluxe reclining seat with pillow-top for added comfort. This pillow-top seat is so comfortable and is great if you are on your scooter for long periods of time. The Pursuit XL also has a headrest and sliders on the seat so it can go forward and back for better access to the infinitely adjustable tiller.|
|This is one of our favorite full-size outdoor scooters. It has a great look and design and has all the bells and whistles you would expect from a Pride scooter. The suspension and tires handle great on uneven terrain and the Delta tiller provides support and makes it easy to operate if you have limited hand dexterity. We can’t say enough good things about the Pursuit XL, it is a highly durable and reliable product. The charging port is located on the tiller, making it a breeze to access.|
|The Pursuit XL by Pride Mobility is easily one of the highest quality mobility scooters ever made with a strong ability to handle most any terrain. When you own Pursuit XL you will feel comfortable in going any where you wish to go with the power, confidence and stability delivered by your Pursuit XL. ,|
|Engineered for powerful performance and exceptional style.|
The Pursuit® XL is an exciting blend of power and precision that features a 24-volt DC motor, full suspension, 13” low-profile tires and a hydraulic-sealed brake system.
Standard luxury touches like an infinite adjustable wraparound delta tiller, high-back pillow top seat and LED lighting make it the perfect outdoor scooter.
- Infinitely-adjustable tiller angle with conveniently located handle.
- Powerful drivetrain; features 200 amp microprocessor-based controller.
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders.
- Full lighting package that includes directional signals and lower headlight.
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles.
- Large 13″ low-profile, pneumatic tires for excellent outdoor performance.
- Hydraulic handbrake.
|Front Tires||13″ pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||13″ pneumatic|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance||5.25″ at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||27.25″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||26.25″-27.75″|
|Seat Type||High Back Pillow w/Sliders & Headrest (19.5″x16″)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||21″-22.5″|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea., 60 lbs. ea.|
|Battery Requirements||(2)Group 24 (75 AH) or (2)Group 27 (100 AH)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||G27: Up to 29.51 miles
G24: Up to 22.13 miles
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Silver|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||205.5 lbs. (Main frame)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
|Promotion Material||Pursuit_XL Promotion|
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)