|The Victory Sport is a well-appointed outdoor scooter that will get up and go! With a top speed of 8 MPH, you’ll enjoy tooling around town on this reliable ride. The high-back captain’s seat has memory foam inserts, which make it more comfortable on long rides. The seat also swivels and slides forward and back to let you adjust it to your most comfortable position. LED lighting, and turn signals are included for additional safety when driving after dark.|
|Front and rear spring suspension
High-back captain’s seat
Handy charging port below tiller
Delta style wraparound tiller
Top Speed: 8.00 mph
Drive Range: 11.00 miles
Heaviest Piece: 68 lbs.
Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Weight: 205.5 lbs.
|In addition to traveling at 8 MPH, the Victory sport has a wider stance than many scooters in this class, giving it extra stability, letting you travel safely and with confidence. The spring suspension handles the bumps for a less jarring and more comfortable ride. The Victory Sport is rated for up to an 8 degree incline-higher than most other in its class as well. 40 AH batteries are standard and are rated for up to 11 miles per charge.|
|Powerful High Performance and is a sturdy scooter that feels stable as you ride. Our customers love the reliability of the Pride’s Victory scooters, and the fact that even though they are full sized scooters, they can be disassembled simply for transport. Our one-year in-home service contract is included for free. If you experience a problem with your scooter during the first twelve months, simply call us to arrange for a technician to come to your home for diagnosis and repair.|
|Convenient and easy to use “Free Wheel” leaver allows you to put the Victory Sport in neutral so it can be pushed manually..|
|Made in America the Pride Victory Sport is all quality proving you a highly dependable scooter for your piece of mind each and every day.|
An active lifestyle deserves a sporty ride.
The Victory® Sport incorporates a sporty design with extra comfort and performance features for a truly unique ride experience.
With a maximum speed of 8 mph — the fastest within the Victory Series — this scooter will accelerate your active lifestyle.
Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires, front and rear suspension, highback reclining seat, directional signals, a high-intensity LED lighting package, backlit battery gauge and a front basket.
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile wheels
- Backlit battery gauge
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination with directional signals
- Black reclining highback seat with sliders and headrest
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
|Front Tires||3.5″ x 10″ Solid|
|Rear Tires||4″ x 10″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.25″ at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||26″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.5″-24.25″|
|Seat Type||Reclining high-back seat with sliders & headrest (18×18)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16″-18.5″|
|Battery Weight||32.5 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||68 lbs. (Front section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
|Promotional Sheet||Victory Sport Promo|
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)