|The sturdy Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension has a 400 lb weight capacity. 10 inch solid tires are worry free, yet the CTS suspension gives you the ride you want when you’re outdoors and on the go! A full LED Light package is standard with head lamps, tail lamps, turn signals, and a courtesy light under the tiller for convenience and safety after dark. The newly designed tiller is constructed with built in additional storage at the base.|
|The Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension is ideal for around-the-town use, whether it’s in your neighborhood or around the park. The scooter’s 47-inch deck is great for riders over 6 feet, giving you more legroom. The delta tiller’s wraparound handles are easy-to-control and a good option for those with limited hand dexterity. Charging is made simple on the Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension with an easy access charging port located on the tiller. This scooter comes with 1-Year In-Home Service free. If you experience a problem with your scooter during the first twelve months, simply call us to arrange for a technician to come to your home for diagnosis and repair.
Full front and rear CTS suspension
|The Victory 10 LX with CTS suspension is the newest version of Prides popular line of Victory scooters, incorporating advanced technology and built-in upgrades for comfort and convenience. The front and rear Comfort-Trac suspension is a huge feature in riding comfort- smoothing out the every day bumps-in-the-road for a better riding experience. The comfortable High Back Captains seat comes in the standard 18 X 18 inch size, and can be upgraded to a 22” inch wide seat Designed with Pride’s Feather-ouch disassembly, this full-sized scooter can still be disassembled, if desired, for transport. The powerful 40 AH batteries travel up to 16 miles on a charge.|
A smooth ride for your active lifestyle.
The Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension offers a smooth ride with performance to match.
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride® Mobility’s industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Crush Proof Front Basket
- Black, non-scuffing tires
- Back-lit battery gauge
- Full LED lighting package that includes curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Easy Grip Tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Enhanced flush-mounted horn buttons
|Model||Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension|
|Front Tires||3.5″ x 10″ Solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5″ x 10″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.2″ at motor|
|Overall Width of Base**||22.2″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||23.5″-25.5″|
|Seat Type||Reclining High-back with sliders & headrest (18×18)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.5″-18.5”|
|Battery Weight||32.5 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16.16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, True Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||77.6 lbs. (Front section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
|Promo Information||Promotional Sheet|
|Video||Pride victory 10 lx mobility scooter.mp4|
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)